Adoption of Resoluciton No. 12-929 Levying Replenishment Assessment
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Water Replenishment of Southern California
- Document Title
- Adoption of Resoluciton No. 12-929 Levying Replenishment Assessment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Levying a Replenishment Assessment on the production of groundwater from the groundwater supplies within the District during the fiscal year commencing July 1, 2012 and ending June 30, 2013 as provided in Section 60317 of Califronia Water Code.
- Contact Information
Water Replenishment of Southern California
404 Paramount Blvd.
Lakewood, CA 90712
Phone : (562) 921-5521
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- Central and West Coast Groundwater Basins
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 21080(b)(8); 15162, 15261, 15273
- Reasons for Exemption
- The District's adoption of Resolution No. 12-929 complies with the California Environmental Quality Act.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.