Malibu Creek Interpretive Signs (2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Malibu Creek Interpretive Signs (2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The installation of 2 signs to be placed along popular trails to interpret natural and cultural resources. State Park Branding formula will be used in design of content.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Angeles District 1925 Las Virgenes Road
Calabasas, CA 91302-1909
Phone : (818) 880-0365
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is aniticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.