Nevada 49 Operational Improvements - Right Turn Widening
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 3
- Document Title
- Nevada 49 Operational Improvements - Right Turn Widening
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Widen SR 49 at three intersection locations to improve traffic operations along this highway segment to help stop a pattern of rear-end and bradside collisions. The intersections include Carriage Road, Ladybird Drive- Private Drive, and Holcomb Drive-Cherry Creek Road. Extension and repair of 5 culverts within project limits.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2379 Gateway Oaks Drive, Suite 150
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0621
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not impact sensitive biological/listed species or impact the local commpunity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.