The proposed project consists of modifying the channel of Unionhouse Creek for approximately 1.6 miles, from immediately downstream (west) of Bruceville Road to upstream (east) of Franklin Boulevard in the City of Sacramento, CA. The actions include flood risk-reduction measure in two segments of the creek: relining the channel bottom and side slopes with concrete from Bruceville Rd. to Center Parkway, and widening the channel by and additional 8 feet, to a total width of 20 feet, from Center Parkway downstream to Franklin Blvd. The primary purpose of this effort is to increase the creek channel's capacity to contain 100 year storm flows within its banks.
SAFCA, 1001 7th Street, 7th Floor, Sacramento, CA 95814
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.