Concurrence with the issuance of a New Full Solid Waste Facilities Permit for the California Waste Recovery Systems Material Recovery Facility, Facility No. 34-
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
The site is located within an existing Industrial Park and is developed, including a partially vacant 97,896 sf concrete tilt-up building. The site is zoned Light Manufacturing and the site's General Plan land use designation is Light Industrial.
The new permit allows for the following: The new full SWFP is being proposed due to the increase in the amount of daily tonnage to 150 TPD.
Custodian of Records, CalRecycle, Attn: Legal Office, 1001 I Street, P.O. Box 4025, Sacramento, CA 95812-4025
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.