Land Use - Residential, Agriculture;
Z: Agricultural Watershed (AW)
GP: Agricultural, Watershed & Open Space
A Use Permit to establish a new 50,000 gallon per year winery/cave. Two Variance Requests to allow the construction of a new winery 259 feet from the centerline of SR 29/128 (St. Helena Hwy) road setback where 600 feet is required for a setback and 100 feet from the centerline of a private road (used by the public) where 300 feet is required for a setback.
Napa County Conservation, Development, and Planning Commission
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
Napa County Conservation, Development, and Planning Department
1195 Third Street, Suite 210
Napa, CA 94559
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.