Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement (Agreement) No. 1600-2014-0188-R1, Denmark Creek Restoration Project, Navarro River Watershed, Mendocino County.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Mendocino County
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement (Agreement) No. 1600-2014-0188-R1, Denmark Creek Restoration Project, Navarro River Watershed, Mendocino County.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2014-0188-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Linda MacElwee representing the Mendocino County Resource Conservation District. The project involves one encroachment involving: a) removing a fish migration barrier emanating from failing 6-foot diameter culvert at an abandoned section of Highway 128; b) excavating and otherwise preventing 3,250 cubic-yards of sediment from delivering to the stream; c) restore the adjacent stream channel by removing invasive plant species and replanting with native species; and d) installing log-based bioengineered structures in the re-worked channel to serve as grade control and habitat improvement features.
- Contact Information
CDFW Northern Region
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CDFW Northern Region, 601 Locust Street, Redding, CA 96001
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.