12 Documents in Project
Sacramento Regional Sanitation District
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Public / Quasi Public
The 437-acre Echowater Project consists of expanding the Sacramento Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant facility to comply with updated NPDES permit requirements for the discharge of treated effluent.
Central Valley Regional Water Board
Franklin Blvd., Laguna Blvd, future Cosumnes River Blvd
Sacramento River, Laguna Creek
Notice of Determination
Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.