Woodbridge Irrigation District petitioned the SWRCB, Division of Water Rights to change its water right License 8215 (Application 12648) to add a new point of diversion. The new point of diversion will be approx. 6400 feet. west of the existing point of diversion on the north side of Beaver Slough. The new point of diversion will include a fish screen and will be located in SW 1/4 of Section 9, T4N, R5E, MDBM.
18750 North Lower Sacramento Road, Woodbridge, CA 95258
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.