Infrastructure and Facility Improvements Project at SNARL
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Mono County General Plan is Public facility with some Mixed Use
The Project involves replacement of (5) existing concrete stream control structures in Convict Creek within the Reserve property; grinding and reconstruction of the entrance road and paved parking areas with installation of underground utility lines; and construction of a classroom/lecture hall building.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.