U.S. Forest Service land in the Eldorado National Forest
The El Dorado Irrigation District will implements construction activities associated with Rock Crusher Road. The spur, road R71, and two staging areas (Rock Crusher Staging Area and Canal Beach Staging Area). This Project is necessary to provide safe equipment access to the Flume 41 site, as well as, other nearby locations along the Canal. The Project tiers from the previously certified EID El Dorado Canal Flume Replacement Program Final Environmental Impact Report (June 2009) (SCH No. 2008082041).
El Dorado Irrigation District at 2890 Mosquito Road, Placerville, CA 95667
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.