General Plan: Avenue Commercial and Institutional
Zoning: General Commercial and Restricted Multi-Family Residential
The proposed project consists of remodeling and demolition of an existing building on the Berkeley Unified School District site located at University Avenue and Browning Street to provide space for grades 9-12 of the Realm Charter High School. One building at the center of the site (Building F) would be removed. Existing Buildings A and E would be remodeled to provide space for classrooms and limited administrative space. At completion, a total population of up to 400 students and 23 staff/faculty members would be present on the site.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.