Caltrans 4 (Oakland)
(California Department of Transportation, District 4)
Madrone Avenue Left-Turn Channelization Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Caltrans proposes a project on SR-116 (Old Gravenstein Highway) in the City of Cotati and within unincorporated Sonoma County (PM 34.09 to PM 34.47) at the intersection with Madrone Ave. to install left-turn pockets in both directions from SR-116 to Madrone Avenue. The project will widen the roadway, extend existing cross-culverts beneath to roadway, modify part of the existing unlined drainage gutter, and install a new longitudinal pipe.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.