The proposed Wilson Reservoir Replacement Project includes demolition of the existing approximately one million gallon concrete reservoir, pump house building, office building, valve vault, existing yard piping, site paving, and landscaping, and construction of a new 1.3 MG reservoir at the site with support facilities, including a pump house, operations building, and clearwell.
545 West Adelyn Drive, between Duane Avenue and Bradbury Drive, in the City of San Gabriel
Rubio Wash, Alhambra Wash
Notice of Determination
City of South Pasadena
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
1414 Mission Street, South Pasadena, CA
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.