595 Munras Avenue, Monterey, CA 93940 - El Cuartel Nuevo
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Vacant/C-2 Community Commercial/Commercial
The project site is 17,950 s.f. in area and is located at the intersection of Munras Avenue and Webster Street. A 25' x 95' public utility easement exists along the property's northeastern edge. The easement area contains a walkway to the historic Robert Louis Stevenson house, various public utilities and vegetation.
City of Monterey Planning Office, 580 Pacific St., Monterey CA
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.