Request by Edward and Practice Zubillaga for a Vesting Parcel Map (CO11-0038) to subdivide an existing 12.88 acre parcel into two parcels of 7.84 acres and 5.04 acres for the purpose of sale and/or development. The project includes approximately 100 s.f. of off-site road improvements to Nacimiento Lake Drive and will result in the disturbance of approximately 1 acre associated with future access improvements and residential development, however, no construction is proposed at this time.
County of San Luis Obispo Department of Planning & Building
976 Osos Street, Rm. 200
San Luis Obispo, CA 93408-2040
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.