The project involves removing one cement encased gravity sewer line that travels along the bottom of the creek channel and replace it with an underground sewer lift station and force main pipe, which will be attached to the downstream side of the Spreckles Drive Bridge. The placement of a backup generator of 65 Seacliff Drive (APN: 042-341-10) is also proposed. The goals of the project are to improve passage for steelhead trout and other fish in Aptos Creek and to protect water quality and public infrastructure by relocating the sewer line.
County of Santa Cruz Planning Department, 701 Ocean Street, 4th Floor, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.