Water Resources, Department of
(California Department of Water Resources)
Draft Climate Action Plan Phase 1: Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reduction Plan (Draft Plan)
NOD - Notice of Determination
DWR has developed the Draft Plan to guide its efforts in reducing the greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. The proposed project is implementation of the Draft Plan, which presents DWR's historical, current, and projected future GHG emissions, DWR's goals for reducing GHG emissions, and DWR's GHG emission reduction measures designed to achieve the emissions reduction goals.
901 P Street (2nd Floor - Andrew Schwarz) Sacramento, CA 95814
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.