A. Ordinance No. 2290 Entitled:
An Ordinance of the City Council of the city of Victorville approving Planned Unit Development PLN11-00010, which includes the approvl of a Mitigated Negative Declaration to allow for a medical, retail and hospitality campus on 98 acres to be anchored by a 128 bed hospital on property located west of Amargosa Road, North of Smoketree Street, East of Cobalt Road, and South of Mesa Street-St. Mary Medical Center.
City of Victorville Development Department
14343 Civic Drive, Victorville, CA 92392
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.