HFT Tree and Brush Modification Project - Cuyamaca Forest Ranch HOA - Right-Of-Way
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- HFT Tree and Brush Modification Project - Cuyamaca Forest Ranch HOA - Right-Of-Way
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The intent of this project is to create a reduced fuel zone on right-of-way adjacent to a main subdivision transportation network that will provide a greater degree of wildfire defensibility for the nearby residents and insure safe access to public a communication infrastructure site. The project consists of one (1) site totaling approximately 31 acres. Throughout the project site, vegetation will be modified 30 feet on both sides of a subdivision road network in a discontinuous pattern retaining well-spaced clumps of vegetation, brush, and trees representative of the current species diversity.
- Contact Information
Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of
2249 Jamacha Road
El Cajon, CA 92019
Phone : (619) 590-3100
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304(g), 15307 - Class 4 & 7
- Reasons for Exemption
- 15304(g) - Minor Alterations to Land 15307 - Actions by Regulatory Agency for Protection of Natural Resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.