The California Tahoe Conservancy proposes to acquire an 18-month option for the acquisition of the fee interest in a 0.55 acre parcel commonly known as the Alta Mira property (3339 Lake Tahoe Boulevard (U.S. Highway 50), South Lake Tahoe, CA). If the option is exercised the sellers would deliver the property to the Conservancy at the close of escrow in a condition that immediately affords visual access to Lake Tahoe by removing all visible improvements and personal property.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.