Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-01000-R1, Reeves Canyon Road Bridge at Mill Creek
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Rangeland, RL 160
The Project proposes: 1) replacement of a year-round wet crossing through Mill Creek that experiences moderate traffic from local residents with a railcar bridge, 2) replacement of an existing failed culvert under Reeves Canyon Road with a new culvert and 3) use of a low water crossing at Forsythe Creek to provide equipment access during bridge construction.
Department of Fish and Game
601 Locust Street, Redding, CA 96001
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.