San Lorenzo Valley Water District Consolidation with Olympia Water Company
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Existing Residential / Zoned various Single Family Residential / GP Designation Rural Residential
The State Water Resources Control Board (Board) is a responsible agency for this project. The Board's Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Fund Program is providing state funds for the project. The San Lorenzo Valley Water District proposed project is to consolidate Olympia Water Company to comply with the Long-Term 1 and 2 Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rules regulation.
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418, Sacramento, CA 95899-7377.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.