2 Documents in Project
Town of Windsor
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Single family residence / Zoning: Community Commercial / General Plan: General Business
100-unit hotel on 1.4+/- acres. Hotel consists of four levels constructed over a basement garage. Overall floor area (excluding garage) is approximately 64,200 sq. ft. A variance to the Town's creek setback was approved limited improvements adjacent to East Windsor Creek, as well as 4'11" exception to building height limits. The parcel number is 164-030-061.
Town of Windsor
Old Redwood Hwy / Lakewood Drive
Notice of Determination
Town of Windsor Planning Commission
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.