General Plan Amendment (GPA) No. 11-165; Zone Change (ZC) No. 11-165; Precise Plan of Design PPD No. 11-164
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
General Plan Designation: High Density Residential, Zoning: Multi Family Residence (R-3)
The proposed project is a request to change the General Plan Land Use Plan from High Density (0-13 du/ac) to Health Care, and a Zone Change from Multi Family Residence (R-3) to Institutional (I) in order to accommodate a 32,630 square foot, 66-bed memory care facility on a 2.7 acre property located at the southwest corner of New Jersey Street and Orange Avenue.
City of Loma Linda, Community Development Department
25541 Barton Road, Loma Linda, CA 92354
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.