Fountain Valley, City of
(City of Fountain Valley)
Fountain Valley Well #9
NOD - Notice of Determination
The City proposes to drill Well No. 9 in the southeast corner of the park. The water well will be housed in a single-story 1,344 square foot block building. The well casing will be 20-inches in diameter and extend to a depth approximately 1,000 feet below ground. Equipment inside the building will include a fluoride treatment and injection equipment, on-site hypochlorite system, disinfection and fluoridation storage tanks, various steel and plastic piping, and equipment. The well is at the Nieblas School Residential Development Project site.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.