Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0265-R1, Wing Wall Construction and Routine Channel Maintenance
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0265-R1, Wing Wall Construction and Routine Channel Maintenance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes the maintenance of the streambed channel and extraction of accumulated stream bed gravel out of Moffett Creek. Additionally, the project includes repair and construction of up to three wing walls using minimum 3-foot diameter rip rap along the north bank of Moffett Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significatn effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.