LaGrange Road and State Route 120 Acceleration
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 10 (Stockton) (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- LaGrange Road and State Route 120 Acceleration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to construct a 1150-foot acceleration lane with shoulders on eastbound State Route 120. The project also proposes a 600-foot lane taper and minor drainage upgrades. The purpose of the project is to improve traffic operations and improve the overall safety of the traveling public. At this location, eastbound State Route 120 has an uphill grade of 4.48, which makes it difficult for truck traffic to accelerate to accelerate and merge onto the highway. The proposed acceleration lane would provide truck traffic additional distance toaccelerate and merge more easily onto the highway.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 948-6011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Implement minor alterations to the existing highway, which includes road grading for the purpose of public safety.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.