Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0275-R1, Seasonal Bridge Crossing on the Garcia River
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0275-R1, Seasonal Bridge Crossing on the Garcia River
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves one encroachment: install a seasonal 40-foot long flatcar bridge over the Garcia River. Bridge will be in operation annually during the period June 15 through October 15.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
- Point Arena
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation and Maintenance of Existing Facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.