Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0268-R1, Installation of Water Diversion Device on Van Duzen River, Humboldt County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0268-R1, Installation of Water Diversion Device on Van Duzen River, Humboldt County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Installation of a river pump in the Van Duzen River for domestic use.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2091
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor altertion to land which does not involve removal of healthy, mature scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.