Union Pacific Railroad Bridge 174.51 Valley Subdivision Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Union Pacific Railroad Bridge 174.51 Valley Subdivision Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Union Pacific Railroad (UPRR) will replace the existing 4-span 59 foot long timber stringer trestle ballast deck bridge with a 90 foot long, 3-span precast concrete box girder bridge across Hamlin Slough within the UPRR Right-of-Way (ROW) at Post Mile (PM) 174.51 (formerly PM 174.53). The existing bridge is structurally deficient and poses a safety risk to the continued use of the rail for interstate commerce purposes if not replaced.
- Contact Information
Scott A. Zaitz
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
Control Board 415 Knollcrest Drive
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4784
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement and Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.