Application 31816 to Appropriate Water from the West Fork of the Carson River
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Carson Water Subconservancy District
- Document Title
- Application 31816 to Appropriate Water from the West Fork of the Carson River
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the application is to correct an error that occurred with the original Application No. 4019 regarding the amount of water that can be stored in the Upper and Lower Lost Lakes. The application corrects the storage amount to be consistent with the Federal Water Decree for the Carson River.
- Contact Information
Carson Water Subconservancy District
777 E. William Street, Suite 110A
Carson, NV 89701
Phone : (775) 887-4756
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15277 & Sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Section 15277, the water has always and will continue to be used outside of California. Section 15301, the Lost Lake dam is an existing facility and was constructed prior to the CEQA Act.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.