U.S. Dept. of Transportation Easements - (SR) 299
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- U.S. Dept. of Transportation Easements - (SR) 299
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans is converting existing right-of-way into new U.S. Dept. of Transportation easements on (SR) 299 in Humboldt and Trinity Counties. The conversion of right-of-way begins in Humboldt County at (pm( 40.68 and continues into Trinity County where it ends at (pm) 8.60. This new easement covers all of (SR) 299 that crosses Six Rivers National Forest. The right-of-way width varies by parcel (#12262 and 14009).
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- Humboldt Trinity
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- It can be seen with certainty, there is no possibility that the activity may have a signiificant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.