Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0230-R1, Pine Creek, Tributary to Reeds Creek
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0230-R1, Pine Creek, Tributary to Reeds Creek
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the installation of rocked ford crossings and rock weirs, removal of exisitng non-functional culverts at crossings, excavation of soil around exposed gas pipelines to facilitate removal of deteriorated coating, removal of coating on exposed gss pipelines, and application of new coating on gas pipeline.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
- Red Bluff
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, opr minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determinationl.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.