Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0197-R1, Johanson Erosion Control Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0197-R1, Johanson Erosion Control Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install not more than 500 square feet of rock slope protection (RSP), and plant at least 20 willow cuttings within the RSP.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Reduce streambank erosion by installing rock slope protection and planting willows.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.