Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0212-R1, Growley Gulch, Tributary of Cottonwood Creek, Shasta County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0212-R1, Growley Gulch, Tributary of Cottonwood Creek, Shasta County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project limited to the vegetation maintenance acitivities on Crowley Gulch between the Gas Point Road and the First Street bridges. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project. The Project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.