Adoption of Mandatory Commercial Recycling Regulation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Resources Recycling and Recovery, Department of (CalRecycle) (California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery)
- Document Title
- Adoption of Mandatory Commercial Recycling Regulation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Adoption of regulations establishing administrative procedures by which businesses, local governments and CalRecycle shall comply with the provisions of AB 341 (Stats. 2011, ch 476) which requires businesses to recycle commercial solid waste.
- Contact Information
California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery
801 K St, MS 19-01
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-6374
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15378(a)(b)(2), 15061(b)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project as defined in CEQA Section 21065.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.