Establish Vallejo Ferry System Fares once the Vallejo Ferry Service is transferred to WETA
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Emergency Transportation Authority
- Document Title
- Establish Vallejo Ferry System Fares once the Vallejo Ferry Service is transferred to WETA
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- In preparation for assuming ownership and operating responsibility for the Vallejo Ferry Service (which is currently owned by the City of Vallejo) pursuant to the San Francisco Bay Area Water Emergency Transportation Response and Diaster Recovery Act (Gov. C. Section 66540 et seq.) regarding consolidation of San Francisco regional ferry services, the San Francisco Bay Area Water Emergency Transporation Authority ("WETA") has established fares for the Vallejo Ferry Service (to be implemented once the service is transferred to WETA) at the same rate as is currently charged by the City of Vallejo.
- Contact Information
Water Emergency Transportation Authority
Pier 9, Suite 111 The Embarcadero
San Francisco, CA 94111
Phone : (415) 364-3188
- San Francisco Vallejo
- San Francisco Solano
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposal and action by the WETA Board of Directors to establish fares for the Vallejo Ferry Service (once it is transferred to WETA) at the same rate as is currently charged by the City of Vallejo is for the purpose of meeting the Vallejo Ferry Service's current operating expenses.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.