Frenchman Dam Dischange Piping and Weir Inspection and Main tenance Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Frenchman Dam Dischange Piping and Weir Inspection and Main tenance Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- DWR proposes to inspect and conduct required maintenance on the Frenchman Dam discharge piping and discharge weir. The project will include, but is not limited to, draining the piping and conducting a manual inspection of the interior piping, removing approximately 4 cubic yards of sediment that has accumulated in the two weir boxes downstream of the Frenchman Dam Outlet, replacement of valves, recoating of piping and associated machinery, and grout repair. In order to inspect the piping and to minimize downstream turbidity, flows will be turned off from the Frenchman Dam outlet.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
License Coordination Branch 460 Glen Drive
Oroville, CA 95966
Phone : (916) 651-9642
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor Alterations to Land (g) Maintenance dredging where the spoil is deposited in a spoil area authorized by all applicable state and federal regulatory agencies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.