New Well No. 15 & Manganese Removal Facility
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- New Well No. 15 & Manganese Removal Facility
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (CDPH), as the responsible agency, will be issuing a water supply permit to the City of Paramount for the operation of a newly constructed well (Well 15) with a manganese removal system. The new treatment facility consist of a well pump, three raw water filters, chemical injection system, backwash system, appurtenant structures, and storage facilities: 1,100-gallon sodium hypochlorite tank, 275-gallon ammonia tank, and 88,000-gallon backwash tank.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Hollywood District Office 500 N. Central Avenue, Suite 500
Glendale, CA 91203
Phone : (818) 551-2004
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, 15301 - Class 1, 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Recognizing Well No. 15 as a previously constructed well and the operation of a manganese removal facility at Well 15 will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.