Leach Field Percolation Test at Prairie City SVRA
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Leach Field Percolation Test at Prairie City SVRA
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will involve the digging of bore holes as percolation test pits at three proposed leach filed locations to determine soil type and percolation ability. The bore holes will be 6"-9" in diameter and vary from seven to twenty feet deep. These tests holes will not occur in any sensitive habitat and will be filled in when the tests are completed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 985-8521
- Rancho Cordova
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration in the condition of land and scientific data collection.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.