Harrison Park Maintenance Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Sausalito, City of (City of Sausalito)
- Document Title
- Harrison Park Maintenance Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes the replacement of recreational playground equipment previously removed, in addition to the installation of new landscaping and hardscape, such as concrete ADA access paths and perimeter fencing. The project is required as part of maintenance and upkeep necessary to maintain park in its existing condition. Beneficiaries of the project include residents and visitors to Sausalito who visit the Park.
- Contact Information
City of Sausalito
Community Development Department 420 Litho Street
Sausalito, CA 94965
Phone : (415) 289-4135
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Categorical Exemption: C;1;S:15301 The project is categorically exempt pursuant to Section 15301 of the CEQA Guidelines because the project consists of the repair and maintenance of existing mechanical facilities. Furthermore the project is categorically exempt pursuant to Section 15268 of the CEQA Guidelines since the project does not exceed any thresholds in the City's Zoning Ordinance which require discretionary actions by the City.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.