Carman II Watershed Restoraion Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Carman II Watershed Restoraion Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Carman Creek Watershed is currently listed as a severely deteriorated watershed in the Tahoe National Forest Land and Resource Management Plan (LMP). Degradation is characterized as follows: the main channel is deeply downcut and actively eroding in many places throughout the watershed; many tributaries are downcutting in response to erosion in the main channels; most valley bottom meadow systems are at risk of loss due to erosion; and many meadows have low water tables due to stream downcutting.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
415 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 100
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4129
- Plumas Sierra
- Other Location Info
- Northern portion of Sierraville Ranger District, approximately 2 miles north of the town of Calpine, CA.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restoration projects under 5 acres.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.