Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District Temperature and Fish Monitoring Study - W26513
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District Temperature and Fish Monitoring Study - W26513
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize activiites related to the Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District's temperature and fish monitoring study, including hydroacoustic monitoring, placement of 14 hydrophones, and deployment of battery-powered remote loggers.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061, Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorization of the above-mentioned activities will cause only a minor, temporary physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.