The project would install bike lanes on Freeport Boulevard between 4th Avenue and Sutterville Road. The project is designed to provide bike lane continuity along Freeport Boulevard. To accommodate bike lanes within the existing ROW, the travel lanes will be reduced from 4 lanes to 2 lanes. One project option includes a center two-way left turn lane. The proposed project is designed to provide bike access to C.K. McClatchy High School, Sacramento City College and the light rail stations at 4th Avenue and City College.
City of Sacramento, Dev. Services Dept., Planning Div.
300 Richards Blvd., 3rd Floor
Sacramento, CA 95811
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.