Caltrans 7 (Los Angeles)
(California Department of Transportation, District 7)
US 101/Palo Comado Canyon Road Interchange Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Caltrans and the City of Agoura Hills proposes to improve the existing US 101/Palo Comando Canyon Road by widening Palo Comando Canyon Road and Palo Comando Canyon overcrossing over the US 101 freeway, and modification of the interchange ramps.
Caltrans Environmental Planning
100 S. Main Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.