Soboba Band of Luiseno Indians APNs: 433-120-023-6, 433-140-030-4, 433-140-001-8, 433-140-024-9, 433-140-026-1, 433-140-020-5....
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Bureau of Indian Affairs, United States (United States Department of the Interior, Indian Affairs)
- Document Title
- Soboba Band of Luiseno Indians APNs: 433-120-023-6, 433-140-030-4, 433-140-001-8, 433-140-024-9, 433-140-026-1, 433-140-020-5....
- Document Type
- BIA - Tribal Notice of Decision
- Document Description
- In addition to utilizing the facilities that were present when the Tribe acquired the Subject Property, the land would be used for a gaming and hotel project, which would include a new casino facility, 300 room hotel, four restaurants, four retail establishments, events center, convention space, and spa and fitness center. The other proposed developments will not be attached to the hotel/casino facility and include a Tribal fire and police station, 12-pump gas station and convenience store, and 1.2+\- million gallon wastewater treatment plant and supporting facilities. The remaining acreage would remain in its current state, which is an existing golf course (156.36 acres), new club house development, open space, and maintenance facility. Access to the proposed hotel/casino would be via Lake Park Drive and Soboba Road. The proposed hotel/casino complex would be generally located at the intersection of Soboba Road and Lake Park Drive and abut the existing golf course. Lake Park Drive may or may not be realigned as part of the proposed Action contingent upon ongoing geo-technical assessments and consultation with the City of San Jacinto. Not knowing what determinations will be arrived at, the Tribe is presently considering two conceptual site plans. The magnitude and composition of proposed facilities are very similar in each site plan with the greatest difference being the realignment of Lake Park Drive. Regardless of which scenario is pursued, the proposed gas station and Tribal fire station would be on the southern side of the present Lake Park Drive.
- Contact Information
U.S. Bureau of Indian Affairs
2800 Cottage Way
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 978-6069
- Parcel #
- 433-120-023-6, 433-140-030-4, 433-140-001-8, 433-140-024-9, 433-140-026-1, 433-140-020-5....
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Local Action
- Other Action Other Action: Notice of Land Gaming Acquisition
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Department of Conservation California Department of Justice, Attorney General's Office California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 8 California Department of Transportation, Division of Transportation Planning California Native American Heritage Commission Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6 Department of Toxic Substances Control Department of Water Resources Office of Historic Preservation Resources Agency California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Santa Ana Region 8
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.