Napa River Sediment Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) Monitoring Program
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Napa County Resource Conservation District
- Document Title
- Napa River Sediment Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) Monitoring Program
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project invovles developing an integrated monitoring program to assess effectiveness in attaining the numeric targets listed in the Napa River Sediment TMDL and conducting monitoring of the numeric sediment target indicators, spawning gravel permeability and streambed scour, to assess the status and trends of sediment impairment in the mainstem Napa River and tributary streams. The goal of this integrated monitoring program is to provide the necessary framework for evaluating overall status and trends and the effectiveness of various actions implemented in response to the TMDL.
- Contact Information
Napa County Resource Conservation District
1303 Jefferson Street, Suite 500B
Napa, CA 94559
Phone : (707) 252-4188 x110
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 - Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Basic data collection, research, experimental management, and resource evaluation activities which do not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environemntal resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.