San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District Rule Development: Rule 4402 (Crude Oil Production Sumps)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
- Document Title
- San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District Rule Development: Rule 4402 (Crude Oil Production Sumps)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Rule 4402 applies to all first, second, and thrid stage sumps at facilities producing, gathering, separating, processing, and/or storing crude oil in an oil field. The purpose of this project is to ensure that District Rule 4402 satisfies federal Reasonably Available Control Technology (RACT) requirements. In response to a limited approval and disapproval of Rule 4402 by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The District proposes to make several minor and administrative changes to Rule 4402. Proposed amendments include: administrative changes to clarify rule requirements, time limits for use of emergency pits in rule exemptions, new recordkeeping requirements to show compliance with exemption requirements, updated test methods, and deletion of Section 7.0 (Compliance Schedule) due to obsolete dates.
- Contact Information
San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
1990 E. Gettysburg Avenue
Fresno, CA 93726
Phone : (559) 230-6000
- Fresno Kern Kings Madera Merced San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061 (b)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project would have no possible significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.