Issuance of Lake or Streambed Altedration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0235-R1, Water Diversion From an Unnamed Tribuatry to Nebo Creek in the Black Butte River
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Altedration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0235-R1, Water Diversion From an Unnamed Tribuatry to Nebo Creek in the Black Butte River
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves one encroachment: add an additional user to an existing water diversion from an Unnamed Tributary to Nebo Creek, thence Black Butte River, thence Middle Fork Eel River, thence Eel River in Mendocino County.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The porject involves adding an additional user to an existing point of diversion on an unnamed, non-fish bearing stream.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.